Cleaners – Casual
Location – Sydney – N.S.W.
A cleaning team member position has recently opened up at Cleaning Outsourced Services. This is a hands-on role where you will be an active member of a small team in maintaining the cleanliness of the multiple sites.
- Ensuring compliance with company and procedures
- Creating a positive and safe working environment
- Machine scrubbing and buffing hard floors
- Detailed cleaning; including walkways, kitchen, food production areas, and toilets
- Spot cleaning and deep cleaning, including mopping and sweeping
- Collection, segregation, and disposal of waste
- Responding to ad-hoc cleaning requests
What you need to be successful?
- Demonstrated experience in the cleaning industry
- High level of attention to detail
- Accountable, self-motivated, can-do attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate and work a multicultural team
- Strong planning and time management capabilities
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must have full working rights
To be considered for the position, candidates will have the following:
- Communication skills
- Cleaning experience in a retail/ large public environment is preferable.
Documents to upload with your application:
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Drivers Licence
New Employee further details required.
You will be asked to provide the following details :
- Completed tax file number declaration
- Passport and visa (if applicable)
- Superannuation standard choice form
- Copies of any licences and certificates
- Copies of any qualifications and training certificates
You will be required to complete a Tax file number (TFN) declaration. Please download from here,
you will be required to submit and attach Tax form in the next section of this application.